UI/UX Graphics designer
Full Job Description
Greetings, O' Mighty Designer! At Aumento Infoway, We're on the hunt for a Shopify UI/UX Sorcerer to join our magical team. If you're a designer who can turn a website into a visually stunning realm and sprinkle some humor along the way, consider this your royal summons.
About the role
As a UX / UI Designer you'll be working to design best-in-class e-commerce websites.
You’ll have excellent research and problem-solving skills. You’ll also have experience creating compelling customer journeys that help clients deliver relevant and engaging customer experiences that maximize conversions and drive sales. Most importantly, you’ll have an astute ability to articulate and justify your design decisions, whilst drawing on customers and team members to iteratively refine ideas and prototypes.
Minimum 1+ year experience required
- Create e-commerce designs with a mobile-first approach for a diverse range of forward-thinking brands.
- Create working prototypes to define interactions and animations.
- Conducting user research and user testing to validate design decisions.
- Work to create best-in-class e-commerce experiences.
- Proactively pushing the level of quality in both thinking and execution.
- Performing design reviews on your projects to ensure the quality of build matches what you and the client envisaged.
What we're looking for
- You’ll have expert knowledge of Figma & Invision.
- You’ll have strong knowledge of UX/UI with experience in wireframing customer journeys, prototyping and user testing.
- You’ll have a sound understanding of cross-browser, SEO, accessibility and usability design for the web.
- Pixel perfect attention to detail and a sense of pride and ownership over quality.
- You’ll have a keen interest in e-commerce and the types of clients we attract: fashion, lifestyle, beauty, food, and innovative FMCG.
- You’ll be organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- You will be passionate about all things tech, digital and design.
- You’ll have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable discussing your work with team members.
- You’ll be a smart, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude!
Bonus points if you have...
- Experience with Shopify or a similar e-commerce platform.
- Experience designing e-commerce websites. You’ll have a good understanding of common e-commerce UX patterns.
- Relevant experience in an agency or in-house and/or a degree in digital media design (or similar).
- Although this is not a development role, knowledge of LIQUID (Shopify's templating language) would be a bonus.
- job type Full-time
- location Ahmedabad
- salary Based on Experience
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Offer competitive salaries that are commensurate with industry standards.
Flexible Work Hours
Allow flexible work hours, to promote work-life balance and accommodate different schedules
Invest in continuous learning and development opportunities, stay updated with the latest technologies.
Generous Paid Time Off
Provide a generous paid time-off policy, including vacation days, holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Offer paid parental leave to support employees who are welcoming a new child into their family.
Bonuses and Incentives
Implement performance-based bonuses, project completion bonuses to reward employees.