Full Job Description
Ahoy, E-commerce Adventurer! At Aumento Infoway, we're not just about managing Shopify projects; we're about sailing the digital high seas, seeking treasures of success. If you're a Shopify Project Manager with a knack for steering projects to victory and a sense of humor that could entertain a shipload of pirates, consider this your map to our digital treasure island.
About the role
As our Shopify Project Captain, you'll be at the helm of our e-commerce expeditions, guiding them to prosperous shores. Your role is to navigate the treacherous waters of project management while ensuring every voyage is filled with excitement and safe from digital shipwrecks.
Minimum 2+ year experience required
- Overall accountability for the profitability and timeline of the project.
- Manages client communications and expectations and help ensure client satisfaction in partnership with the internal team.
- Identifies and scopes client requirements and deliverables.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and delivery of detailed project plans.
- Coordinates daily tasks assign project resources and ensure resources complete tasks.
- Identifies, documents, and manages scope or deliverable change requests, whether initiated internally or by the client.
- Plans for and controls quality by reviewing items before delivery to client; monitoring and enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents, and working with internal teams on needed revisions/enhancements.
- Maintains an understanding of the client’s operating environment and internal processes and procedures that may affect the project’s success; serves as a point of contact for clients as needed.
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares lessons learned with other project management team members.
- Documentation and Tracking.
What we're looking for
- Background in the eCommerce industry, specifically with Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce.
- Experience managing at least 5-10 clients concurrently.
- Experience working in an agency or client services environment, managing enterprise accounts with both retainers and full-build projects.
- History using ASANA, JIRA, SLACK or similar Project Management toolset.
- Interest in following and developing standardized processes.
- Comfort with tracking and measuring performance using quantitative goals.
- job type Full-time
- location Ahmedabad
- salary Based on Experience
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Offer competitive salaries that are commensurate with industry standards.
Flexible Work Hours
Allow flexible work hours, to promote work-life balance and accommodate different schedules
Invest in continuous learning and development opportunities, stay updated with the latest technologies.
Generous Paid Time Off
Provide a generous paid time-off policy, including vacation days, holidays
Paid Parental Leave
Offer paid parental leave to support employees who are welcoming a new child into their family.
Bonuses and Incentives
Implement performance-based bonuses, project completion bonuses to reward employees.