Shopify to Third Party Integration
Build Shopify’s Platform -Using Shopify’s API
As and when your site grows, or need some more extra Feature which Shopify does not provide in own platform then you’ll need to integrate with it different APP which provides third party services. Like shipping providers, SMS gateways, products, customers and other systems. We can help you to develop custom integrations using the Shopify API, SDKs, and notification frameworks. Shopify’s API implements JSON to manipulate each API resource in isolation, providing a RESTful interface, and we are familiar how to implement Shopify’s API to integrate your third-party application with your web shop.
We can help you to Integrate Shopify data with any business application.
- Sync Shopify data such as Orders, Customers, Products, custom objects to and from your Databases, ERP, CRM, and Marketing platforms.
- Sync Shopify data with Xero, Salesforce, QuickBooks, Sage One or FreshBooks.
- Graphically map Shopify data to any other data format.
- Automate data exchange between Shopify and NetSuite.
- Sync Shopify data with third-party APIs through Webhooks.
- Sync Shopify data with on-premise applications or databases via Secure Agent.
How Shopify Integrations Work:
There are five key integration points available with the Shopify platform for customized solutions. In most cases, you will end up using a combination of them to achieve the desired outcome. These integration points are:
- Shopify API – this is the key integration point that allows you to access all data within your store and create or modify a restricted set of data, and in 99% of backend integrations will be the core of the solution. The Shopify API is RESTful – which means that most other systems are able to communicate easily with the Shopify API.
- Webhooks – these are real-time notifications that can be sent from Shopify to external systems to notify them that an action has occurred e.g. a new order has been made, or a new customer been created. This is a very effective mechanism for real-time updates e.g. executing real-time order fulfillment or keeping customer data up to date in an external CRM.
- Shopify JS Buy SDK – This is a relatively new library that allows you to embed your Shopify store on another website e.g. your WordPress blog. The WordPress Shopify plugin that has been released within the last couple of weeks uses this SDK. Previously, the alternative to this was to redirect back to Shopify using the cart and line item properties.
- Shopify Mobile Buy SDK – This is similar to the JS SDK in terms of functionality and is available natively for both iOS and Android. If you want to do any mobile integration with Shopify from a user perspective this is the library to use.
- Hosted Payment SDK – This integration allows you to use your own hosted payment page and gateway to accept payments from customers, which is useful if you are using a gateway that has not been included in the current Shopify platform.
This integration reduces manual processing time and human error, and at volumes of hundreds or thousands of orders per day can be a very effective time saver for your online store and improve your customer service levels.
Shopify is a fantastic platform to start on, but as your store matures you generally need to go beyond what is available out of the box. A custom web app is generally the best way to go about achieving more complex integration with external systems and enhancement to the base platform and can offer a lot of power and flexibility to extend your store.
Word-Of-Mouth Is The Best Form Of Free Promotion
"I have been working with Aumento for the past few years now and I can simply say, This is the one company I would recommend hands down over any other vendor that is out there as they are honest to have the technical knowledge to get done what needs to be done."Andrew Holm ( Scottsdale, Arizona , United States )
“Aumento has delivered quite a complex task using the shopify platform and I also needed it relatively quick. As usual this company produced great quality work within a speedy turnaround time”Michael Olad ( Chatham, United Kingdom )
"A great work ethic and through understanding of what was required. I would strongly recommend them."Ryan Sigler ( Los Angeles, United States )
"Awesome work experience with Aumento team. Very responsive, polite, very good at explaining, and above all, very competent. The job consisted to work on the code on my Shopify, including jquery and css modification, and he succeeded in at first."Fabien Rosier ( New York, United States )
"Love working with Aumento team… very talented, he completed every detail successfully. will work with him again."Leticia Salaz ( Lelystad, Netherlands )
You come on board with us, we take care of you like family. We work hard, but for love of the game. If you enjoy problem-solving through creative thinking, and have that rare skill of working hard while having some fun along the way, we’d love to hear from you.