Shopify 2.0 Store Setup & Configuration
When it comes to starting an online store, there are many things to take into consideration. One of the most important decisions is which platform are you going to use to run your e-commerce site. Our solution architects will help you for the same which includes reasons why; we will discuss & understand the overall requirement and will consider customization, third-party integration, marketing and future enhancements also it should be within your defined budgetary.
Shopify is undoubtedly one of the best platforms to setup an online store for small & mid-size business owners. The best part with Shopify is that it is quite simple and affordable. It is a commercial success and used by hundreds of e-commerce stores. You can easily build a fully functional store using the platform without spending too much money.
Shopify provides a one-stop solution for all your online store development needs. The GUI is good and you can customize the store as you want without getting into too much trouble. At Aumento Infoway, we have expert web developers who know Shopify like the back of our hand. We are thorough professionals who provide quality, error-free work on time.
In regards to customization, Shopify allows almost every aspect of their templates to be customized to suit your brand. You can also change and enhance the functionality of most parts of the site. On top of this, they also have the largest ‘app store’ for adding powerful new features to your store.
Not sure how to start? Try Shopify free for 14 days. (Start Happy Selling)
Process is so Simple:
- Sign up by clicking – Get Started Button
- Add Products & Content to Your Shopify Store
- Customize the look of your site
- Setup your domain Name (You can type any which you want)
- Activate your Plan processor
- Enjoy and Play with Shopify Dashboard
SHOPIFY IS THE PERFECT ECOMMERCE PLATFORM: If you’re startup & not looking for growth. Certainly, At Aumento we are helping a startup with transparency & pros and cons.
What is store setup?
Store setup is all the little things you need to get done before you can start selling with your store.
A few examples include:
- Setting up your Shopify account
- Researching and helping select and install your theme.
- Customizing your theme to match your company’s branding.
- Setting up your products (images, descriptions, pricing, etc).
- Setting up your informational pages.
- Once ready for launch then we make live with domain setup.
In a nutshell, store setup is a service to help you get your online store off the ground. The setup process can be very basic or can require a bit of work, depending on your business specific needs.
How much Does it Cost?
Basic store setup starts at $1,000 USD and includes the following services:
- Setting up your Shopify account.
- Recommend 3 Shopify themes based on your business.
- Install theme on your store (cost of the theme not included).
- Upload existing logo into theme
- Setup up to 10 Collection to get you started.
- Setup up to 10 products to get you started.
- Setup up to 10 CMS to get you started.
- Setup Navigation Based on your requirement
- Design 3 Banners for Homepage
- Setup Promotional Service for email Service (Mail chimp)
- Setup store’s contact form (if theme provides one).
- Setup your existing domain.
- Provide Basic Shopify Training
Turn-Key eCommerce website setup: $1,000 USD – includes the following services:
Includes everything in Basic Setup above, PLUS:
- Setting up your Shopify account.
- Design Following Mockups.
- Home Page
- Collection Page
- Product Page
- Cart Page
- My Account Page
- Order Page
- Address Page
- Search Page
- Blog Page
- Article Page
- Setup navigation & Home Page structure.
- Unlimited Collection Create
- 100-120 Products Import
- Unlimited CMS info pages Create.
- Unlimited App Setup. (Cost not included)
- Setup Blog page.
- Design and upload Banner / slide show images.
- Provide Theme Customize background, menu & font colours.
- Design All Mobile/ All iPad compatible
- Shipping rules and pricing Setup for Country
- Payment options setup in checkout.
- Provide Shopify training where you required.
- SEO URLs Setup.
- Google Analytic Setup
Because each business has unique needs, we offer a number of add-ons to customize your website. Examples may include:
- Logo design.
- Graphics Banner Design
- Custom Theme Customization for all section.
- Additional page or product setup.
- Copywriting services.
- SEO audits.
- App installation and setup.
Whatever tweaks you need, large or small, we can take care of it! Pricing for add-ons depend on your needs and will be quoted on a per project basis.
Word-Of-Mouth Is The Best Form Of Free Promotion
"I have been working with Aumento for the past few years now and I can simply say, This is the one company I would recommend hands down over any other vendor that is out there as they are honest to have the technical knowledge to get done what needs to be done."Andrew Holm ( Scottsdale, Arizona , United States )
“Aumento has delivered quite a complex task using the shopify platform and I also needed it relatively quick. As usual this company produced great quality work within a speedy turnaround time”Michael Olad ( Chatham, United Kingdom )
"A great work ethic and through understanding of what was required. I would strongly recommend them."Ryan Sigler ( Los Angeles, United States )
"Awesome work experience with Aumento team. Very responsive, polite, very good at explaining, and above all, very competent. The job consisted to work on the code on my Shopify, including jquery and css modification, and he succeeded in at first."Fabien Rosier ( New York, United States )
"Love working with Aumento team… very talented, he completed every detail successfully. will work with him again."Leticia Salaz ( Lelystad, Netherlands )
You come on board with us, we take care of you like family. We work hard, but for love of the game. If you enjoy problem-solving through creative thinking, and have that rare skill of working hard while having some fun along the way, we’d love to hear from you.